Find posts to grow your faith as you seek to know Christ and make Him known, even during the busiest of days.
Learn what it means to give Christ your rapt attention and be captivated by Him as a busy mom.
Look to Christ, find reasons to rejoice, and have hope in a glorious future no matter what your current circumstances may be.
Learn what Christ says about the unique person and mother He created you to be.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dear Exhausted Mom: Nighttime Devotional for Mamas of Newborns
- Feeling Overwhelmed Being a Stay at Home Mom? Encouragement and Practical Tips
- Simple Toddler Schedule for a Christian Stay at Home Mom
- How to Reflect God's Love to Your Children
- Mary and Martha: How to Show Hospitality as an Introvert
- A Hyperemesis Gravidarum Devotional: Keeping My Eyes on Jesus During Extreme Morning Sickness
- Scripture for Labor and Delivery: 20 Verses to Prepare Your Heart
- Bored Stay at Home Mom: How to Enjoy Motherhood and Find Fulfillment in Christ
- How to Understand the Bible for Beginners
- Three Tips for the Introverted Mother Struggling to Maintain Her Sanity