Find posts to grow your faith as you seek to know Christ and make Him known, even during the busiest of days.
Learn what it means to give Christ your rapt attention and be captivated by Him as a busy mom.
Look to Christ, find reasons to rejoice, and have hope in a glorious future no matter what your current circumstances may be.
Learn what Christ says about the unique person and mother He created you to be.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mary and Martha: How to Show Hospitality as an Introvert
- Scripture for Labor and Delivery: 20 Verses to Prepare Your Heart
- Consistent Bible Reading: How to Read Your Bible Daily
- Simple Toddler Schedule for a Christian Stay at Home Mom
- How to Reflect God's Love to Your Children
- A Hyperemesis Gravidarum Devotional: Keeping My Eyes on Jesus During Extreme Morning Sickness
- Feeling Overwhelmed Being a Stay at Home Mom? Encouragement and Practical Tips
- Dear Exhausted Mom: Nighttime Devotional for Mamas of Newborns
- Christian, Stay at Home Mom Schedule with a Baby and Preschooler
- How to Build a Christ-Centered Home Full of Love and Truth