Find posts to grow your faith as you seek to know Christ and make Him known, even during the busiest of days.
Learn what it means to give Christ your rapt attention and be captivated by Him as a busy mom.
Look to Christ, find reasons to rejoice, and have hope in a glorious future no matter what your current circumstances may be.
Learn what Christ says about the unique person and mother He created you to be.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mary and Martha: How to Show Hospitality as an Introvert
- Dear Exhausted Mom: Nighttime Devotional for Mamas of Newborns
- Scripture for Labor and Delivery: 20 Verses to Prepare Your Heart
- How to Understand the Bible for Beginners
- Feeling Overwhelmed Being a Stay at Home Mom? Encouragement and Practical Tips
- Look to Jesus: How Christian Moms Can Keep Their Eyes on Christ
- Simple Toddler Schedule for a Christian Stay at Home Mom
- Three Tips for the Introverted Mother Struggling to Maintain Her Sanity
- Meekness Defined: Trusting God's Sovereignty in All Circumstances
- How to Reflect God's Love to Your Children