The Mundane Moments exists to help busy mamas find meaning in the ordinary moments of the day. We celebrate the stories and experiences of mothers just like you – mothers being faithful in the ordinary, mundane moments.
Let’s let everything we think, say, and do be for God’s glory.
- Take notice of God’s work in the ordinary
- See that less is sometimes more
- Seek God diligently throughout your day
I’m Allyson, wife of a bearded man, and stay at home mom of two crazy boys. As a mom, I know what it’s like to be buried in the mundane – overwhelmed by everything I had to do, while also feeling guilty that I wasn’t spending consistent time in the Word.
The Holy Spirit helped me recognize that God wants to grow me and be glorified in everything I think, say, and do.
Let’s focus on Him and not just our to-do list. Because your mundane should matter.
Here are some posts to guide you in reclaiming the ordinary moments.
- God Works in the Ordinary: Take Notice of the Mundane Moments
- Less is More: God’s Expectations Vs. the World’s
- Seeking God as a Busy Mama
Shop more of my listings on